Portofino is a picturesque, half moon-shaped village, just east of Genoa. This destination is VERY well known to the rich and famous!
How can you spend your days in Portofino?
- Visit the Castello Brown castle.
- Take a trip to Abbazia di San Fruttusoso, a wonderful fishing village.
- Visit the Doria tower, the bronze statue of Christ, Cristo degli Abissi, protector of the Sea and the Sailors
- Take an excursion to Portofino National Park. Hiking trails are along the coast for the athletes.
- Visit Santa-Margherita. A town with a mix of nautical and Belle Epoque styles.
- Go diving. Portofino has more than 20 dive sites to visit. See more information for diving here : Portofino Divers
- Taste the local cuisine. The specialties here are amazing, but absolutely DO NOT forget to taste the local pesto sauce, the Ligurian Focaccias and pies, in particular, a Farinata and Torta Pasqualina. A guide to help you find where to eat in Portofino: CN Traveller
No matter where you choose to go, or what you choose to do, you are sure to have the time of your life at this unique, and absolutely breathtaking destination! Grab your friends, family, co-workers, whomever, and hop on board your awaiting Portofino yacht charter!